The Shared with me folder, which is located by default below your My Maps main folder and above the Recent (default) folder, is the default folder for all Exercises that have been shared with you by another user.
Some things to remember about the Shared with me default folder:
- Shared with me only holds Exercises -- no folders
- Non-Students can Break a Share that was sent from someone else
- If you then want access again you will have to request that they re-share it.
- The red counter will let you know if new Exercises have been shared with you
- You can make a Duplicate of any exercise in this folder using the Actions menu (3 dots).
- copies are saved to the Maps folder - you may move the copy from there to the desired location
- You cannot change the name of this default folder.
- If you drag/drop an exercise from here to another folder, a link to the original will appear in the folder
- If you delete the link from the folder, the original remains in Shared with me.
Submit a Support request, click the +New link above
or contact us at email@example.com or 800-243-9169