Modified on: Tue, 21 Nov, 2017 at 3:53 PM
- Significant compression of the DB content and thumbnail DB fields, which will improve performance of maps as well as migrations that we perform with many of our releases.
- Maps feature: Allowing users to duplicate maps within a single exercise
- Maps bug: specific to MS Edge - fixes a Sharing related formatting issue with names
- Maps bug: re: Sharing: alpha-orders the list of users in the Shared list (instead of by when the share occurred)
- Maps bug: fixing a bug that caused loginID of student user to not appear in sharing list if the student's account was set up without a username/full name
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.