COMMUNITY - for School Administrators:
- Security: no longer storing encryption keys in clear text such as config files.
- School Administrators may change all of their student passwords to one password if needed. Previously, School Administrators could only reset student passwords one at a time.
- we will build functionality to bulk change student passwords to different passwords in a future release.
MAP BUILDER & MY MAPS BUG FIXES
- NEW SHARING FEATURE: We added the first step towards alerting users when a new Exercise has been shared with them.
- the number next to your Shared with Me folder has changed to ONLY show newly shared exercises. Previously the number was a total count of shared exercises.
- the number will be red
- when you open the Shared with Me folder, new shares will have a RED dot above the checkbox
- once you have viewed the newly shared exercise, the dot will disappear and the number indicator will disappear
- your Shared with Me list will no longer show the date modified. You will now see the Shared On date
- we can restore Modified date later if this is problematic - please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fix: Text handling issues have been resolved! Text no longer sometimes flows outside of the map nodes when you open a previously created map.
- NOTE: Adding text below images has changed a bit due to this fix in that the image will enlarge as you enter carriage returns in order to place the image caption/label below the image. Adding text below the image may not be possible if the image is quite large, which is the existing behavior.
- Bug fix: Double Bubble similarities nodes can no longer overlap.
- Bug fix: Map node height no longer grows each time the font style (Bold) is changed.
- Bug fix: Resolved error that prevented exercise from loading if the exercise was opened from the homepage Map Builder widget.
GALLERY BUG FIXES:
Several bug fixes including:
- Fixed Add Map issue that prevented users from moving the cropping tool after cropping an image and undoing the crop to try again.