PAGE SETTINGS allow you to set how you want to see the ‘page’ on screen as you build your map. To establish your Page Settings for the map you are working on:
- Click the Map Builder Menu icon:
- Select Page Settings:
- Change the settings in the Page Settings dialog:
- Screen Mode: This is the default mode in Map Builder.
- Page Layout: Allows you to see your map in relation to the selected paper size and how your map will print.
- Set paper size
- Set margins
- Set orientation (landscape or portrait)
- Set to show/not show header (map name + your name)
Click here for details about the Print Map(s) settings dialog: PRINT MAP(S)
If you have ANY issues or questions we are always happy to help.
To submit a Support request, click the +New link, above,
or contact us at email@example.com or call: 800-243-9169