Once you have finished building a full Exercise with multiple maps and writing windows, you can choose to print the entire exercise.
- Click the Map Builder Menu icon:
- Select Print Map(s):
- In the Print Map(s) dialog, select Print Entire Exercise
- Change any of the available settings to control how you want all of the maps to print
- These settings will override your Page Settings just for printing purposes
FIT TO ONE PAGE
- If you want each map in an Exercise to print to one page, simply turn the Fit to one page setting ON. Note that the total number of pages that will print can decrease quite a bit, especially if some of your maps extend across many pages.
If you have ANY issues or questions we are always happy to help.
To submit a Support request, click the +New link, above,
or contact us at email@example.com or call: 800-243-916