- Fixed a critical bug that caused training (PD) accounts to not be created for training participants.
- Resolved an issue that caused some users to get sent back to the login page after just logging in.
- Addressed some user behavior issues discovered during a school visit to observe student and teacher use of TMLC.
- Users now are directed to their My Maps page once they copy a shared exercise in their Shared with Me folder. Students were not understanding where to find the copy.
- The map chooser now closes if a user clicks on another part of the Map window in Map Builder. Students were not understanding how to close the Map chooser after creating a new Map in their exercise.
- Resolved a cross platform issue that caused users to receive the pink “Whoops! Something went wrong” error when accessing Maps. Schools that use a shortcut on their website to get to TMLC were likely seeing this error.
- Added to and refined activities logging.
- Resolved redirect and navigation issues.
- Resolved part of an issue with the Sign in with Google feature (available only to specific schools).
- Fixed a bug in the Print Entire Exercise feature that was causing blank pages to be printed.
- Bridge Map: finally fixed a couple of pesky issues with border weights when printing and/or exporting to png.
- Addressed a memory leak on the Maps server. Made several changes, cleaned up server sessions, performed memory optimizations. Will continue to monitor.