How do I build a Double Bubble Map?
Add a Double Bubble Map to your exercise by clicking the (+) icon.
Select the Double Bubble Map.
- Double click inside the bubbles to enter text. To add a similarity bubble in the middle, locate the Idea Generator.
- Click/drag or tap/drag the Idea Generator from its starting position to the space between the red and blue bubble.
- When the landing zone turns yellow release the Idea Generator to add the similarity bubble.
- To add differences to either the red or blue bubble click/drag or tap/drag the Idea Generator from its original position to the red or blue bubble.
- When the red bubble or blue bubble turns yellow, release the Idea Generator to add a difference bubble.
- Repeat these steps to add more bubbles to your map.