TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Video Window Basics
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Stream
Video Window Basics
Note that every Video Window contains a Source dropdown and URL field. You must make sure to identify your source prior to Saving the URL in the Video Window. Only the sources listed will be supported.
You can always change the Source or URL by clicking on the Gear icon in the top right corner of the Video Window.
Users and play, pause, and resize the window as needed. If closed captions or other settings are available from the Source, then those same options should be available in the embedded video.
We currently suppport BrainPop, BrainPop Jr., BrainPop Espanol, and BrainPop Francias video pages.
1. Go to the page on BrainPop that you would like to insert.
2. Copy the URL from the Address Bar on your browser.
3. Paste it into the Videow Window's URL field.
4. Click Save
Schoology users: Note that in your application pop-up you will be able to grab the URL (see below)
1. Open Google Drive in your browser and find the video you wish to embed.
2. Right-click and select the Share option.
3. At the botton, click the Change link/button to view the URL link.
4. Make sure that the sharing rules applied will allow your intended audience to view the video.
5. Copy the link and paste it into the Video Window's URL field.
6. Click Save.
Note that any user who you would like to view a Microsoft Stream video will need to have permissions within the Microsoft ecosystem to view the video. If someone does not have the correct permissions they will not be able to view the video on TMLC.
1. Log into Microsoft Stream and locate the video you wish to share
2. Copy the URL from the Address Bar or from the Share dialog pop-up
3. Paste the URL into the Video Window's URL field
4. Click Save
TMLC currently only support the basic Inline embedding provided to all Vidyard users.
1. To begin, click on the Share button for one of the videos in your Vidyard Library.
2. Turn on the option to allow video embedding (if it is not already active).
3. Click the Copy Code button
4. Paste the code into the Video Window's URL field for the TMLC Video Winow
5. Click Save.
More Information can be found on Vidyard Support
From your Vimeo browser tab, highlight and copy the URL in your address bar. Then paste it into the Video Window's URL field.
You may also copy the link from the Share button below the Vimeo video.
From your Youtube browser tab, highlight and copy the URL in your address bar. Then paste it into the Video Window's URL field.
You may also pull the link from the Share button below the Youtube video.