(School Administrators only)
1. I want to change all of our Student login IDs and or passwords
- For details on updating student login IDs click here: How do I change all of my students' login IDs?
- For details on updating student passwords click here: Reset / Change Student Passwords
2. My plan is to just delete ALL of our current students and upload our new list of students. I will NOT be re-using any of our existing student login ids.
Click here: Creating accounts for Students
- Step 3: Use the Reset (Delete All Users) option OR
- Step 4b: Use the Add users in bulk ---> Start Fresh option
- NOTE: both options will delete all existing student data, including maps
3. I DO want to keep all student data (Maps exercises) for existing students who are not being removed from TMLC.
- You will need to identify the students who need to be deleted first, then bulk delete those students
- Please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with this part if needed. It is NOT an automated process at this time. Student data security is the primary consideration.
4. My plan is to just delete ALL of our current students and upload our new list of students which includes some students that I just deleted.
- IMPORTANT: If your goal is to restore student data/maps, do NOT take this route. Use Option #3 instead.
- OR contact Support. We're happy to assist with the update for you.